Maintenance charge and customer satisfaction of machine tools beyond warranty
Today, a salesperson told me whether the problem of maintenance charges for machine tools outside warranty affected customer satisfaction? According to the work process of the Service Department, after receiving the machine tool warranty maintenance, the dispatcher learned the situation by telephone, preliminarily judged the reason, and charged the customer the door-to-door fees and parts fees. When the customer's money arrives, we will arrange maintenance personnel to repair the car.
In case of big customers or difficult customers, the maintenance personnel will submit the application and pay after the repair. However, in actual operation, some maintenance personnel will be unwilling to submit the application, but we cannot guarantee the satisfaction of customers who are difficult to deal with. According to the analysis of some foreign experts, an enterprise with 100% customer satisfaction is not a successful enterprise. The customer satisfaction of a truly successful enterprise is about 80%, because it may cost 80% to improve the remaining 20%.
Successful profitable enterprises should focus on the satisfaction of 80% of key customers, so as to develop healthily and stably!
In fact, it is difficult to solve the problem of whether a three-axis CNC machining center is better or a four-axis machining center is better. There is only a problem that is not suitable for machining some kinds of parts. Basically, all three-axis machining centers can process the parts that can be processed by a four axis machining center, while the parts that can be processed by a four axis machining center may not be processed by a three-axis machining center.
Datan CNC's main products or services: high-speed and high-precision machining center, five-axis Simultaneously controllable machining center, functional complex machining center, flexible manufacturing units, Hardware, software and service providers for R&D and production of high-end and mid-to-high-end CNC machine tools.
Address: Lin Pu high tech Development zone of xiaoshan District of Hangzhou city in Zhejiang province China