CNC gantry milling machine GS series sharp tool in mold base industry
Users in the mold base industry in Shanghai have achieved success at one stroke
Advantages of CNC gantry milling machine in rough machining of mold base:
1. GS adopts the "door" structure design, and the efficiency of large-scale vertical roughing is significantly increased by more than 35% compared with the same period.
2. The throat depth of GS spindle is reduced by 30% - 40%, which is suitable for heavy cutting of ferrous metals with high torque.
3. The column with low height shall be selected and the bench pad shall be used. Shorten ram extension length
Advantages of GS CNC gantry milling machine in mold base finishing:
1. The worktable is 100% supported on the machine bed, with excellent dynamic characteristics and effective dimensional accuracy of 0.015mm. The Japanese Fanuc 0I system is used to open the AICC high speed and high precision function, regardless of two-dimensional tool path machining or curved surface bevel.
2. The processing can achieve the best system processing operation effect
In fact, it is difficult to solve the problem of whether a three-axis CNC machining center is better or a four-axis machining center is better. There is only a problem that is not suitable for machining some kinds of parts. Basically, all three-axis machining centers can process the parts that can be processed by a four axis machining center, while the parts that can be processed by a four axis machining center may not be processed by a three-axis machining center.
Datan CNC's main products or services: high-speed and high-precision machining center, five-axis Simultaneously controllable machining center, functional complex machining center, flexible manufacturing units, Hardware, software and service providers for R&D and production of high-end and mid-to-high-end CNC machine tools.
Address: Lin Pu high tech Development zone of xiaoshan District of Hangzhou city in Zhejiang province China